Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hope

Today I gave a talk on the topic of Hope. I used President Uchdorf's talk called "The Infinite Power of Hope" from this last general conference. This is an amazing talk! If you have not gone back to read it you should! From this experience today I have a lot more hope for the future and I am so much happier! To me this just goes to prove that Heavenly Father knows us so personally that he even knows when to prompt your leaders to have you give a talk on a certain subject! From President Uchdorf's talk I found my new favorite quote and I would like to share it with you....

"No matter how bleak the chapter of our lives may look today, because of the life and sacrifice of Jesus Christ, we may hope and be assured that the ending of the book of our lives will exceed our grandest expectations."

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Sadie! It's great. I'm sure you did awesome on your talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie, I found your blog through Danielle's. You are a doll! I love you so much! I wish the circumstances were different, but we'll send an invitation to Krista's wedding to your family. I LOVE that quote by Pres. Uchdorf. I am going to give it to Krista.
    Love you,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete