Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's been too long!










Hey everyone! Ok so I know it has been forever since I last posed anything. Sorry about that, my world has literally been turned upside down in ways I never imagined, but I'm hanging in there. So I have done some pretty fun traveling in the last few months and wanted to post some pictures on here. The first trip I took back in March over Spring Break to visit my cousin Jenny in Wisconsin! It was so much fun I love her and we had the best time together! We went fun places like the art and science museum, The Gig where her friend had a going away 80's party ( I loved getting all dressed up for that:) and then of course we had to try the famous fried cheese curds of Milwaukee! They were really good! Then I was super lucky about a month after returning from that trip my family got the chance to go to Maui, Hawaii! It was beautiful! I wish I could post all of the pictures I took but that would be like 200!! My aunt and uncle we so nice and let us go with them to there time share there and it was a much needed break from life! Somedays I still wish I was there:) We had so much fun in the sun! My cousins loved the sand, especially Olivia ( I love the picture of her playing). We also went snorkeling and I wished I had had an underwater camera the fish were so neat! Someday I want to go back there! So school is out now and it's a little weird being in between semesters but it's nice to have the free time. I have relearned how to crochet from my grandma and am currently working on a baby shawl that hopefully will be finished by the time I have my first! Good thing that is going to be awhile:) Oh and I almost forgot! I cut and colored my hair and I love it! I am going to keep it this dark for a while! Well I will keep you posted and more up to date on my crazy life:)

5 comments:

  1. That all sounds like so much fun. I wish I could got Hawaii. I hope live slows down a little for you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sadie! Looks like your doing good. I Like your hair color. Wish we could see you guys more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that even if I don't have anything to say I have to comment everytime you post just to make sure that you know you are loved, of course the way I show it is usually trying to find something that is really embarrassing to you and posting it here so that everyone on the planet gets to read about it :) oh well I guess I will let you off the hook today, it is my gift to you since you just got your college grades back and they were all A's, hip hip hooray, you TOTALLY ROCK SADESTER... Way to go, we are so proud of you. Keep it up, by the way I like the hair color, have you told everyone about the tattoo as well? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha funny Scott! You know mom would kill me and I don't like tattoos anyway:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu are all growing up way to fast. How old is everyone now? Just looking at how big Kale is makes me feel really really old. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete