Sunday, March 1, 2009

My 20th Birthday Party!














Hey so I finally have some fun pictures to post from my birthday party. It was actually a celebration of my brother kale's birthday too. He turned ten and I turned twenty! And yes I feel old! So we went down to Fairview where my aunt has a farm and up the mountain to a huge hill where we went skiing and sledding. It was a blast! Everyone made fun of me for how slow and cautious I was while skiing, but I think I am getting the hang of it:) Here are some of the pics...

2 comments:

  1. My My My, I really feeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll for you, 20 years old, wow, dust must come off of your back if someone pats you. hehehe, I have to laugh, when I was 15 I used to think 30 is old, now somewhat older than 30 (sorry privacy seems to be enabled so I can't enter my actual age) :) I have a different perspective, but as long as I am not farting dust I guess I am ok. That was a fun day, I am glad you got some pics, please email them to me, that was a fun day you old lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics Sade! I'm glad you had fun, I did too. It was a beautiful day, I'm glad we got to go. Love you!

    ReplyDelete