Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Moving out...the best thing I ever did for myself!!

So as the title says I officially moved out on my own to an apartment in Orem last week! I am having a blast with roommates and cute guys:) I realize now what I have been missing in my life for the last two years! Even though it's going to be a struggle financially at times with school and everything....I plan on staying on my own now for good (until I get married of course:) I just really like the responsibility and control I have of my own life! Everyday I am learning and growing into a better person I think:) I love my roommates! I was nervous to move out not really knowing anybody I was moving in with, but it has turned out to be so fun...my roommate Tori and I clicked from the beginning, good thing since we share a room:) I am also enjoying working this summer my two jobs and not worrying about school. Between all of the that I am still a pretty busy woman and never seem to get enough sleep, but hey sleep is overrated right? :) I will try to get some pictures up of me and my roommates and friends soon to make my blog more interesting!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I hope you have tons of fun this summer!! I can't for the reunion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! It's good to live on your own for a while. It helps you grow. Have fun. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that this move is going well for you! What do you need? I know Marla misses you, but I think it's good for both of you, and I'm really proud of you for doing it.

    ReplyDelete