Thursday, August 4, 2011

Newlywed and Enjoying Summer



So it has been way too long since I updated this thing sorry..
..Anyways biggest news is I'm married to a wonderful man named Tyler Toyn! Married life is so good! We went on a Baja, Mexico cruise for our honeymoon too. I was so excited to go on a cruise and it was a lot of fun. My favorite port was Catalina Island. We snorkeled at "Lovers' Cove" and saw tons of fish! Then in Mexico we went to
a natural blow hole by the ocean. Now that we are home we have been putting our apartment together in American Fork and enjoying the sun:) We just returned from a family vacation to Bear Lake. It was fun too. I went wake boarding and got up on my first try!! Having eight children under the age of six with us was definitely challenging and was a good form of birth control for me haha! Well that's a little bit of what has been going on with the Toyn's...pictures of our adventures to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment