Sunday, February 1, 2009

Trust

Trust is a hard thing to earn and an easy thing to lose. Gaining that trust back once it is gone seems nearly impossible. I am a trusting person and I wish to stay that way, but some things in my life have happened lately that have made me doubt that I can do that. Letting someone back in once they have betrayed your trust, or simply ignoring the fact that you know something someone doesn't think you do is so so hard. I want to trust all of my friends and family, but for now I'm just going to trust in the Lord.

5 comments:

  1. That's a good idea. I hope that everything turns out okay for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I've been thinking alot about trust also. It is a great trait to be trusting but remember trust also has to be earned. Don't feel bad for not trusting everyone thats called listening to your intuition and common sense. Remember one important thing though, people can earn back your trust but you have to give them a chance. Listen to your heart and use your common sense you'll make the right choice but it may be a slow process. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Sadie! I hope things start looking up for you! I love you so much and know that you deserve to be happy and hop3 that things start falling into place and people get their acts straight lol I miss you and if you ever need someone to talk to...trust ME!! I'm here for you and I'll give you all the time in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Becca! Your twin girls are do adorable by the way! I want to come see them so you will have to let me know when you are down here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sade,
    I wrote a poem about trust and I just posted it after I read this. I'm sorry you don't feel like you have anyone to trust. I'm always here for you but you know that.

    ReplyDelete