Monday, January 11, 2010

Birthday Wishes:)

So in about a month I will turn the big 21! Wow I can't believe how the time flies! So just for fun I thought I would post a few things that I would like for my birthday. So if you ask me what I want for my birthday I might refer you here:)

1. Itunes gift card
2. cute headband (I think my step-mom has this covered:)
3. Snow (the fifth book of the Anita Stansfield series I love)
4. dark brown boots
5. $$money is always nice$$
6. A full time job offer for summer (I know this is really wishing hard;)
7. Mary Kay product (Got this already a little early:)
8. A GPS-since you all know how horrible I am at directions;)
9. A gift card for a massage...oh how I need this with my crazy stressful weeks!
10. Movie passes...there are so many good movies out that I want to go see:)
11. Chocolate!
12. Coconut Lime lotion
13. A new backpack...that is not so heavy:)

Well that is all I can think of right now but I'm sure I will be adding to this list......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment