Friday, January 22, 2010

A Job! I got a job! Yay!

So this week has been really interesting and good for me. I was not planning on working this semester, but this job opportunity just popped up for a job with a company called Familylink. It's a company that helps people find living relatives and do genealogy. I start on Wednesday this week. I think that it will be good since I wanted to be working this summer for sure so I can move out and have roommates again! Things seem to be working out really well for me lately. School is busy but good and I'm happy. Been on a few dates lately and just enjoying life again. I feel so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats on your job and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for jobs! I love your blog, and am now following it :) You should check out mine. julia-ruplinger.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete