Monday, January 4, 2010

The Holidays and a New Year!

So it has been a while and with it being a New Year and all I thought I would try to do better at blogging:) A lot has happened in the last two months! Thanksgiving and Christmas were wonderful! It is my favorite time of the year, besides the cold weather:) I love spending time with my family and remember all of the blessings I enjoy. For Thanksgiving I went to California, Disneyland to be a exact, with my dad and his family:) It was a fast paced crazy vacation, but it was so much fun! Next post I will have pictures I promise! For Christmas break it was nice to just stay here in Utah and spend time with all of my family, going to parties and laughing with one another. My family is the best! We may not be perfect, but they make me so happy:) Now with the start of another year I can't believe it is 2010 already! I have made some goals to work on this year that I may post later on. The most amazing thing that the new year has made me realize is how much I have grown. I loved, lost, and found myself in 2009. I have still got a long ways to go, but I think that I am so much happier now than a year ago and I learned some very hard but valuable lessons that made me stronger. Now this week I will start my second semester in the nursing program. I am a little nervous to tell you the truth. I have heard it is so much harder than the first semester, but maybe it will be good to have a challenge:) I'm excited to see where this year will lead me and what will happen in my life....stay tuned for more insights into my "crazy" life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment